This week the class was split into three groups: squares, circles, and triangles. I am among the triangles. Our objective was to find seven examples of your shape below knee level. After doing so we were to do a speed sketch of each. Once I obtain a scanner I will be able to show my work more easily, but for now I will at least upload the examples. I found that I had to use triangles that require an implied line but the shape is obvious to the viewer.

Above are my examples of triangles; in order from left to right - top to bottom: 1. office chair 2. rotating door 3. cart wheel 4. pylon 5. crate 6. stool 7. caution sign. Below the photo's are my very speedy sketches. Locations: The glass doors are located at the Eaton Center downtown. The crate, cart wheel and two chairs are found in my apartment. The caution sign and pylons were found on the York campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment