Makes me wish I did I better job on frosty but I am happy to see it was good for something! Thank you Gloria!
"On 5 Apr '07, 10.15am EDT gloriadawsonphoto said:
Hi Christopher,
I love Frosty! Very funny and smart. I’m working on this environmental website and I think it would be perfect- add a bit of smart humor and all. Would you be interested in having your photo shown there… I could give you credit and link back to your site.
Here’s the scoop with the website:
It’s an environmental website called” The Daily Green” set to launch on earth day April 22nd. It's all about leading a more conscious, natural foods oriented and earth-friendly lifestyle. We’ll have a photography section- photos that show global warming effects, droughts ect but I’d love to add a bit of something else in there- Frosty would be perfect.
Let me know what you think.
gloria"

No comments:
Post a Comment